Executive Assistant | Light Rail Project
We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to be based in the Southport area for the up and coming Light Rail Project.
In the role of Executive Assistant, you will provide secretarial support to the Project Director and high level administration services to staff across the project.
* Based at Southport
* Government Role | AO3
* Immediate Start | Excellent Pay Rate
About your new role:
* Coordinate the day to day business of the Project Director
* Diary management
* Meeting preparation of briefing material
* Coordinating and communication with stakeholders
* Organising itinerary's and meetings
* Travel Bookings
* Preparing documentation and reports
* General Administration duties
* Previous experience in Executive Assistant's role
* Advanced computer skills
* Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise tasks with busy project
* Safety conscious
* Undergo employment screening as per selection process
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Programmed Professionals on , quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F