Administration Support Officer l Nerang l 6 month contract
PERSOLKELLY is seeking an exceptional Administration Support Officer to join our client site located at Nerang. In the role of Administration Support Officer you will utilise a broad range of computer software programs and information management systems and databases to carry out duties associated with accounts payable processes and finance related activities.
Your Duties/responsibilities will be:
- Capture and manage information into various electronic finance and information management systems
- Track and manage invoices for payment and liaise with external parties regarding discrepancies and ensure vendor payments are completed within the relevant payment timeframes
- Review procurement documentation and complete requisitions and variations within the Departments finance system
- Provide timely and accurate documents and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Prepare and format reports and statistical information for decision making
- Ensure operational practices and standards of service and performance comply with departmental and regional policies, legislation (incl. WH&S), and governance obligations.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Current holder of Class C driver's licence.
- Criminal History Screening must be undertaken by the successful candidate.
- Previous experience in Government is highly desirable
- SAP experience is highly desirable
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now" and uploading an up to date copy of your Resume and Cover Letter.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F