Programmed Professionals is one of Australia's leading professional, engineering and technical recruitment agencies, servicing clients nationally.
Our client based near the Perth CBD are currently seeking an Analyst - Project Planning to join their team for a 12-month contract.
The purpose of this position is to provide project scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison services to support the asset creation process providing new engineering assets that satisfy operational objectives and are delivered on time, to budget and within technical and quality standards.
- Participate in providing scheduling, costing, analysis, reporting and liaison advice and support across the Project Management Group.
- Participate in developing project and contract Work Breakdown Structures and in advising Project Directors and Project Managers of optimal schedule delivery strategies
- Develop and maintain schedules, costs, resource and time estimates and forecasts for managing and completing projects and contracts.
- Liaise with and coordinate information from stakeholders and project team members on scheduling targets against project plan.
- Identify and maintain reporting elements and inter-contract links for contracts to ensure effective co-ordination of multi-disciplined projects.
- Participate in the review of and recommends improvements to Project Management work methods, procedures, templates and systems.
- Develop, evaluate and present specialist project analysis reports to communicate the status of projects and contracts and recommend action to ensure targets are achieved.
- Tertiary level qualification in engineering, project management or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of large multi-disciplinary engineering asset creation projects, project and resource scheduling, project analysis, control and support.
- Relevant experience in or exposure to engineering design and/or construction practices.
- Demonstrated computing skills and knowledge of engineering, project management and SAP software applications, and Microsoft suite of systems.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Well-developed report writing skills.
If you are available for an immediate start, please click the "Apply Now" button. If you have any further questions about the position please call Tara at Programmed Professionals on