Our client is a government organisation based in whom is seeking an experienced SQL Analyst Programmer to join their team on an initial 4 month contract basis with a very high likelihood to extend a further 6 months.
This position will be in the ICT Application Services which is a run and change function, a one stop shop for all technical application support, development and enhancements. Including internal services to ensure the organisation is maintaining and developing quality systems. You will be responsible for the provision and support of a wide range of technology services that enable the client to meet its business objectives.
Knowledge in the following Programs:
* Oracle Environment (11g/12c)
* PL/SQL Expertise
* Unix Environment Expertise
* Dell Boomi Expertise (Desirable)
* ITIL Experience (Desirable)
* Agile Development Approach (Desirable)
The Ideal Candidate
* 5+ years of development experience with Oracle Technology Stack (SQL, PL/SQL, Forms/Reports)
* Strong experience with SQL Report development and SSRS
* Unix Environment development experience (Shell Scripting)
* Solution Architecture Experience
* Integration Experience
* Technical Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Qualifications related to Information Technology. (Tertiary and/or industry certification(s)/accreditations(s).
* Able to work autonomously
* Available to start ASAP or on short notice
* Support of Complex Batch
* Banner Workflow Experience
* FormFusion Reporting Experience
* Student Management System Experience
* Education Sector Experience
Competitive hourly rate
Fantastic team culture
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a personal discussion please call Zoe Manifis at Programmed Professionals on .