- Newcastle Region
- Ongoing long-term contract
- Immediate start!
Our client is a leader in their field! They are seeking for an independent and keen eye for detail Inventory Planner/Analyst who can manage and reconcile stock, inventory and financial operations in the design & construct field. This is a great opportunity to support a busy team and gain valuable experience on one of Australia's largest project.
- Collect and collate data and information relevant to supply processes
- Reconcile stock, inventory & financial operations through internal systems
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to investigate anomalies
- Allocate materials nationally and deploy to the regional teams
- Ensure quality of reporting and compliance
To be successful in this role, you will require
- Minimum 1-3 years' relevant experience
- Intermediate to Advanced PC skills Excel, Word
- Experience with ORACLE is a bonus not essential
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders
If this is a job opportunity that interests you and is relevant to your expertise, then why delay? Click 'APPLY NOW'!