Airline Fares & Ticketing
- Growing national travel company
- Officie based role in modern office in Sydney CBD
- Initial and ongoing training
- Work on a variety of airline routings
Fares & Ticketing Responsibilities
- Answer calls from travel agents to assist with airfares and ticketing enquires.
- Issue airline tickets on behalf on a variety of airlines
- Assisting with amendments, re-issues and exchanges.
- Remain updated on all aspects of domestic and international airfare rulings and changes.
Skills required for this Airline Fares and Ticketing role:
- Previous experience within an airline ticketing in the travel industry
- Experience working on a CRS system
- Understanding of fares and ticketing
How to Apply
- Email your resume to
- Call Sinead Byrne at C&M Travel Recruitment on
- Vacancy reference SB51777
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to us and we promise to follow it up. For any referrals that are successful we will thank you with a $500 bonus!
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit
- Customer Service
- Travel Agent