Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services. We are urgently seeking experienced multi-skilled Agi Drivers for projects around the Perth metro area and Kalgoorlie for one of our industry leaders in building and construction.
You will be responsible for the safe operation of Concrete Agitator trucks delivering pre-mixed concrete to sites across the Goldfields and metro regions from Fremantle to Armadale, Rockingham and Mandurah with main depo points located in Canning Vale and Bayswater for the metro roles.
What we are looking for;
* Minimum of 1 year of experience operating HR trucks
* Experience operating Front End Loader (must hold FEL ticket)
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on vehicles
* General yard maintenance and housekeeping
* Ability to complete basic documentation
* Strong commitment to safety, health and environmental responsibilities
* Current HR manual WA Drivers Licence & FEL ticket
* Must have a current Commercial Drivers Medical
* Hold a Fatigue Management Certificate
* Ability to pass drug & alcohol screens
* Valid working rights within Australia
* Prepared to work weekends and shift work as required
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.