Multi award winning facility South Wollongong, close to the beach . A place where you can make a difference. Currently multiple shifts available , full and part time for this 100 bed facility.
Day to day responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the clinical and health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction and supervision to the care staff
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Co-ordinate, conduct and document Case Conferences
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Review and order stock levels for clinical care needs for the resident
In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Good knowledge in Dementia Care
- Experience in Aged Care
- 2+ years as an RN
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with NSW Nurses Registration Board Current
- First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
What's in it for me?
- Mutiiple shifts available full and part -time.
- Includes weekends - great penalty rates
- Staff who love to go the extra mile and have a real passion to help the elderly .
- Great team
- Beautiful facility
- Great hourly rate up to $40 + Super + Penalties + Salary packaging NFP
- Recommend a friend , get a $500 referral fee * conditions apply
Please send CV via this link or phone Matthew Bradbury on if you would like to know more