We are currently looking for an Afternoon shift Production Supervisor to join a fast paced warehouse in Ingleburn. The role will see you supervising 20+ staff in an automated metal manufacturing environment. You will have some proven experience in a similar manufacturing environment with hands on experience at a shop floor level.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure safe efficient manufacturing of products to the company's best practice and quality control guidelines
- Co-ordinate production staff activities as well as leading the production team
- Establishing an efficiency driven, goal focused, and inclusive team
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the operations team to ensure a consistent high level of service
- Participate in the production planning as well as looking after inventory
- Communicate with a wide range of different stakeholders onsite
To be successful in the role you would have the following attributes and experience:
- Equivalent position or minimum 5 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong commitment to building Safety and high performance culture
- Experience in advanced warehousing operation
- Proactive attitude to Safety with Mechanical aptitude
- Proficient computer and written skills as well as strong MS office skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Project work experience is highly desirable
- Strong Leadership and influential skills
What's in it for you?
- Career Advancement & Development
- Great Salary on offer ($100k Plus)
- Great working environment with friendly/supportive team culture
- No weekends or overtime
- Southwestern Sydney Location
If you would like to have a further discussion in regards to this role you can contact me on or email at .