Operational Administration Support
We are currently recruiting for a Production Planning Administration Officer to be based in the Geebung area.
Our client is a National Food Manufacturing environment, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be an integral part of the Operational team.
The purpose of this role is Receiving Orders and Placing Orders, arranging transport and pickups and working as part of the operations team.
* Work locally - onsite parking
* Early starts 6am - 2pm
* Friendly team environment
About your new role:
* Data Entry
* Co-ordination of transport
* Administration support
* Entering all orders into SAP
* Team communication
* Answering phones
* Correspondence to all emails
* Hours of work will generally be 6am starters and a 2pm finish
* Strong communication and co-ordination skills
* Previous experience in operational administration
* Advanced Excel and computer skills
* Proven SAP experience
* Administration - manufacturing experience ideally
* Self-motivated with a can do attitude
Join the Programmed community and work for a company that who values your safety and wellbeing.
APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F