Our client is based centrally on the Sunshine Coast and is currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team. Our client works closely with their customers to provide an extensive range of tailored packaging solutions and displays.
In the role of Administration Officer your main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Timely, effective and confidential coordination and support of the administrative activities within the company.
* Work with internal / external contractors (locate files and other ad hoc duties)
* Possess the ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders.
* Maintain consistent management of documentation and filing systems and have sufficient experience in word processing and excel spreadsheets as well as other MS Office Applications.
* Able to keep meeting minutes and actions as well as prepare agendas.
* Retain a high level of attention to detail as well as being customer focused.
You are looking for an entry level position and are happy to get trained in the role. No prior experience is necessary, this position would suit candidates new to the workforce.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please forward your application and resume to the "Apply" button. Job Reference Number