Programmed Professionals is currently seeking a local Operations Assistant living in Merredin available for an immediate.
Working on a Monday to Friday roster, you will be responsible for providing administration support in accordance with corporate and regional requirements.
About your new role:
- Provide general administration support as directed and in accordance with corporate and Regional requirements.
- Maintain records and document management function up to date and manage correspondence.
- Facilitate fleet management administration for depot staff (i.e. forms, paperwork, filing, help with inspections & booking services that are decided by line managers)
- Manage physical inventory store at depot and procure materials/inventory for Store including receiving goods and check against order/manifest, Load/unload stock and non-stock items, Create Stock, requisitions, as required.
- Capable of providing a broad range of administration, business and customer service support in a multi-disciplinary business environment.
- Sound computing skills and the use of programs such as Microsoft, SAP and Service Delivery related suite of computing applications
- Willingness to attain or already hold High Risk Licence - Forklift Truck and white card
- Excellent communication skills
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Programmed Professionals on , to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!