Our client, in the engineering industry, is seeking an experience Administrator to work alongside two teams based in Melbourne CBD and their Lara offices.
The Admin Support Officer will provide professional liaison and administrative support to the Asset Management & Performance management team (60% in CBD) and Logistics team (40% in Lara) as required. The role will help to coordinate administration requirements of a variety of procedures, management of stakeholders, and communication of incoming data as well as providing direct management support. Own transport will be a must.
- Provide calendar support to management.
- Organising and coordinating events, meetings, team events and conferences; including booking venues and catering, preparing draft agendas, minute meetings and follow up on associated actions.
- Project interface/support requirements - documentation control/tracking
- Drafting agendas, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, assigning actions.
- Report creation and preparation of various documentation.
- Generate/compile weekly KPI reports via various in-house systems and databases.
- Support management as required with timely reporting and dashboards.
- Data entry into various systems as required
- Online file management of records
- Provide document formatting assistance.
- Support the workgroup organising the office operations, procedures, assisting with correspondence etc.
- Liaise with Integrated Management System (IMS) champion and other users of the IMS system to assist with the review of documents and completion of change request forms.
- Undertake purchasing when required including the creation of work orders for purchasing, obtain quotes and prices, raise and receipt purchase orders, action logged vouchers and submit invoices for payment.
- Maintenance of hard and soft copy filling systems, ensure proper handling of mail and/or other documents.
- Additional administrative duties as required; action items, photocopy, printing, filing.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following attributes:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to priorities
- Well-developed communication and time management skills
- Be available to commence immediately
- Have a full drivers licence
In return for your skills and expertise, on offer is a supportive, engaging and encouraging work environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work for a renowned company in the rail/engineering industry.
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate, click the APPLY NOW button to be considered for this role.
For further enquiries, please get in touch with me on