Programmed Professionals is a leading provider of white collar, technical and engineering recruitment services.
As one of Australia's largest and longest serving technical and professional recruitment providers, Programmed supports a diverse customer base across Australia with long-term clients in both the public and private sectors.
About the role
We are looking for an Administration Co-ordinator to join our rapidly growing team. The Team Co-ordinator is a pivotal position and provides high level administration support to our diverse recruitment unit.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and hardworking individual with previous experience providing timely and accurate administrative team support in a fast paced environment.
Additionally, this position includes:
* Providing high level administrative support to the General Manager and Programmed Professionals team (Approx. 10 team members)
* Conducting resourcing and resourcing administration, in support of the consultant's recruitment activities.
* Conducting reference checks
* Generating and raising of invoices
* Posting of job advertisements
* Taking and directing inbound enquiries
* On-boarding of candidates
* Creation of employment contracts
* Ad-hoc duties as required
* Intermediate to Advanced level of computer literacy (MS office)
* Sound written and verbal communication
* Strong problem solving skills
* Displays initiative and a proactive approach
* A strong team focus with the ability to work autonomously
* Strong attention to detail
* Positive & Professional attitude
* Excellent customer service
Simply click 'Apply' to submit your application. Please ensure to attach a copy of your updated CV and supporting Cover Letter.
For any further details or a confidential discussion please contact Michael at Programmed Professionals on .