Our client is a national leader providing core telecommunications and electrical infrastructure services to major telco carriers. They specialise in project management, construction, installation and network maintenance within Australia.
This is an exciting time being part of a growing business where they can provide a long term stable work force and will strive to create an environment in which their employees feel con?dent and can grow!
This role will be varied and diverse, with your administration and accounts payable experience being put to good use. Being able to multi-task, prioritise your work and be committed to the role at hand will put you in good stead.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, a fun team environment, on-site parking and the opportunity to grow your skills.
About your new role:
* Provide administrative and financial support across several divisions
* Input accurate entry of invoices and purchase orders
* Ensuring tax invoices are ATO compliant
* Managing all supplier enquiries in a professional and timely manner
* Reconciling statements
* Accurate general ledger coding and GST entry
* Proven experience working across Accounts Payable AND Administrative roles - ESSENTIAL
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Exposure and experience working with large ERP systems
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
* Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
* Organised, Self-motivated and Team orientated
* Possess strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for the next step in your career or a company to build on your Accounts Payable / Administration skills, then this could be the role for you!
Please hit 'Apply Now' or contact Susan at Programmed Professionals on / for more details.