Administration Allrounder | Western Suburbs of Brisbane
We are currently recruiting for an Administration All-rounder to be based in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane.
Our client is a commercial supplier and intaller for the building industry, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be an integral part of the administration team supporting major projects with administration and coordination.
* Parking on site | Work in the Suburbs
* Modern Offices with Beautiful outlook
* Ongoing Temp Role - could lead to a permanent role
Duties and responsibilities include -
* General Administration
* Project co-ordination and administration
* Basic accounting
* Raising purchase orders
* Working in Microsoft word and excel
* Answering phones and emails
* General duties as required
The successful person will have the following skills and attributes -
* Previous administration experience
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work autonomously
* Microsoft word and excel
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work part of a small team
* Can do attitude
APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F