We require a diligent ACFI Coordinator (Div 1 or Div 2) to join this well-respected aged care provider within this modern aged care home based in Melbourne's East. We require an ACFI Coordinator who has exceptional attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your ACFI career!The Benefits:
- Rewarding salary on offer
- Autonomous ACFI Coordinator opportunity
- Permanent F/T Mon-Fri role - flexible hours.
- Work alongside an experienced & supportive management team
- Opportunity for future career development & further education
- Join a well respected and quality driven aged care provider!
We are looking for an enthusiastic & diligent ACFI Coordinator that provides a holistic, innovative & proactive approach to their Aged Care work. We are looking for an ACFI Coordinator that can identify gaps, areas for improvement and provide a proactive approach to truly optimising ACFI claims. Outstanding communication, mentoring & analytical skills are essential for this position.The Requirements:
- Aged Care and ACFI experience a must
- Div 1 (RN) or Div 2 (EEN) Qualification desirable.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- A person who is extremely analytical
- The ability to educate / mentor staff
- Valid driver's license
- Current Police Cert
This role is with an extraordinary provider who are making a name in the Victorian market as being a provider who is innovative and forward thinking. This role will also look after another newly developed site which is due to open next year. Countless progression opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
If you would like more information please register your interest now by hitting "APPLY NOW" or contact me on the details below for a further chat about the position.
- Elderly Care
- Medicine Preparation