This privately owned trades business, operates across several brands and branch locations and due to business growth, now requires a go-getter Accounts Receivable officer, to join them on a permanent full time basis, commencing asap.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Follow up debtor's receipts under purchase agreements and/or prevailing credit conditions.
- Investigate credit worthiness of potential customers prior to entering into business agreements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Work closely with the branch managers and sales team to ensure account activities are efficiently managed and to reduce impact on customers.
- Maintain records of outstanding debtors. E.g. stop credit and over credit limit.
- Investigate credit collection matters and foster good credit relationships between customer and company.
- Receipt and reconciliation of bank statements daily.
- Process credits to debtor accounts.
- Process Credit Card Payments and refunds
- Process cash and cheque payments.
- Monthly reconciling of debtor accounts.
- Monthly reconciliation of all cash sale accounts.
- Maintain debtor Insurance within company policy.
- Monthly reporting activities
- Complete end of month Accounts Receivable processes.
- Liaise directly with customers and sales staff to resolve issues as and when required.
Our ideal candidate:
There is real potential for the right candidate to become the credit controller within the next 12-18 months!
The offer $50-58k + Super with a review
Interested and want to know more? Call Chloe and submit your resume via seek!