Programmed Electrical Technologies is Australia's foremost provider of totally integrated audio and visual, communications, system maintenance and electrical services.
Programmed Electrical Technologies are looking for an experienced accounting professional to join their team as an Accounts Receivable Officer. The ideal candidate will have significant AR experience but will be provided training as well.
Some of your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Raising invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
* Follow credit approval processes
* Effective collection techniques adopted to achieve month results
* Effective and timely dispute resolution
You will be a confident communicator who enjoys a busy and fast paced work environment.
* Experience in a similar role preferably in collections/credit
* Good understanding of bank guarantees and retention processes
* Understanding of invoicing processes
* Intermediate - advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
* Good mathematical knowledge
What's in it for you
* Opportunity to go permanent
* Great work culture with a close-knit team
* Iconic building in the Melbourne CBD
Simply click 'Apply' to submit your application. Please ensure to attach a copy of your updated CV and supporting Cover Letter.
For any further details or a confidential discussion please contact Chantelle at Programmed Professionals on or via email:
Melbourne and Inner Suburbs, VIC