This role will be reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of the Accounts Payable Officer will consist of the following duties but not limited to;
* Ensures accounts payable process is efficiently and effectively undertaken, time records and invoicing is accurate and timely.
* Supports the team in ensuring that vendor details are correct
* Responses to queries in a timely manner.
* High volume processing of invoices
* Demonstration of excellent customer service and communication skills
* Payment runs
* Understanding of the end to end process of AP
* Bank Reconciliations, credit card reconciliations
* Experience in processing manual po's
* Previous experience with a large ERP software
* Experience in GL coding of invoices and seeking approvals
* Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful you will need to have proven experience in a full function Accounts Payable role of at least 2 years. Microsoft Navision is essential for this role.
You must have a strong and keen eye detail as no two invoices will be the same, attention to detail is key. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
Perth Inner and Western Suburbs, WA