Our client is a local council who are looking for an enthusiastic Accountant to join their finance team on a temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in the government sector.
This role will be reporting to the Senior Accountant, the role of the Accountant will provide support across the finance team.
The role will be assisting me and the team with tasks such as:
* Analysis of impact of change in accounting process in overheads allocations;
* Ad hoc journal processing
* Monthly and quarterly reports
* Bachelor or equivalent in Accounting Degree
* Previous Accountant role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical ability
* CPA or CA Qualified on currently studying towards
* Ability to start immediately or on short notice
* Experience using TechnologyOne (desirable)
* The ideal candidate will have exposure to the local government sector (desirable)
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a personal discussion please call Zoe Manifis at Programmed Professionals on .