Accountant - Financial
Full time - contract
Our client is currently looking for an Accountant - Financial to perform and oversee activities across allocated contract.
Main responsibilities will involve:
* Oversee and complete activities within the standard in-scope processes taking into account daily contract priorities, with a particular focus on more complex tasks
* Escalation any issues related to in-scope activities to Finance Manager or Senior Finance Manager in a timely manner
* Understand detailed differences in application of the standard end to end processes to allocated contract
* Ensure consistent execution of the end to end processes in compliance with company policies
* Support Finance Manager in implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Actively participate in the Performance Development Review process, ensuring alignment to the performance pillars - Perform, Grow, Develop & Innovate
* Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration and Challenge.
Skills / Proven Ability:
* Proven experience in Time entry & management (Payroll), Purchasing, Costing, Billing, Month end closing, Forecasting and Reporting
* Detailed knowledge and experience in SAP
* An ability to prioritise tasks effectively and produce quality work
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY NOW!
For urgent consideration, email your resume to
For a confidential discussion call .