Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field-marketing organisation that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimisation.
Our mobile workforce community is over 2,500 strong across Australia and New Zealand and includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, demonstrations and merchandising.
Due to our fast-growing environment, BIG is looking for a superstar Account Executive with super human organisation and attention to detail!
The Account Executive for planning and delivery will play a lead role in the scheduling and execution of world class experiential and event activity for Optus across Australia.
Optus, is part of Singtel Group - one of the world’s largest Telecommunications groups, providing mobile, internet and exclusive content to over 700 million customers globally.
Locally Optus serves over 10 million customers here in Australia and has invested over $5 Billion dollars in its network over the last 3 years.
The Account Executive for Planning and Delivery will be responsible for:
- The end to end scheduling of hundreds of localised high-quality events, vendors and activities that achieve both sales and customer consideration targets.
- The development and maintenance of activity calendars, templates, briefs, run sheets etc via digital collaboration tools.
- The constant measuring and monitoring of operational performance and results.
- The regular Interpreting and analysis of data, then actioning of insights and recommendations.
- The instilling of protocols and behaviours that inspire and drive best practice and operational effectiveness.
- The delivery of promotions and concepts customised to each geography and product set.
To be successful in this role it is critical you can demonstrate experience in:
- Event/Program planning/co-ordination within a fast paced, complex environment
• Effective scheduling and supplier management.
• Cross functional stakeholder engagement.
• Data analysis and Report generation (advanced excel skills essential).
This role would suit someone who ...
- Has worked on high volume complex projects/programs within or for large organisations
- Is Ambitious, hard working and full of beans
- Is Inventive, innovative, ideas come naturally and often
- Is hands on and rolls up their sleeves to get stuff done
- Has strong written & verbal communication skills, ability to create influence
- Has demonstrated ability working on multiple tasks, including ad-hoc requests
In return you will be rewarded with:
• An attractive salary package
• Career opportunities
• A great place to work
If it sounds like you, APPLY NOW! *only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create influence, THINK BIG!