You will be able to provide solutions to extremely varied queries as a result of a very broad customer base. Working within an evolving team you will be supported by a fantastic leadership team and will play a fundamental role in driving the customer experience with everyone you engage with - both external customers and internal stakeholders.
You will be the first point of contact for both customers and subcontractors.
You will take high volume calls; go above and beyond and provide essential customer service to ensure outstanding clientele satisfaction whilst building long term relationships internally and externally.
You will display great communication and active listening skills; have a high degree of empathy; and be comfortable working in an agile, dynamic environment. You will be flexible with additional hours of work if/when required
Join a supportive, passionate team with opportunity for internal growth. If you have a strong customer focus, can work well under pressure, have the ability to diffuse conflicting situations effortlessly and can work well with in a team environment, then this role is for you!
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* "Out Of This World" customer service and problem solving skills
* The ability to work well as part of a team and meet KPIs
* Accuracy, great attention to detail and the ability to multitask
* Strong computer knowledge - experience with Navision/Microsoft Dynamic is an advantage
* Career driven and willing to learn all aspects of the business
* Must be an Australian Citizen and have WWVP card to apply for this role
If you're a Customer Service & Business Administration Guru click "Apply" now!
Please feel free to call Danielle Bogun from Programmed Professionals for further information: