We are currently seeking a 2nd Year apprentice Boilermaker for our concrete manufacturing site based in the Northern Suburbs. The successful applicant will be working in their engineering workshop working with medium to heavy guage steel, Mig & stick welding, oxy & acetylene cutting, plasma cutting and operating various workship equipment including brake press, rollers and guiolltines.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* The fabrication and set up of concrete precast moulds
* General fabrication and welding
* Concrete precast mould repairs and modifications
To be successful you must possess the following background and experience:
* Be a 1st or 2nd year Apprentice
* Recent Experience working in a heavy industrial environment
* Be able to pass a full medical including a drug and alcohol test
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please press apply now or call .