Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking 2nd Class Welders for a leading Australian supplier of concrete solutions located in Western suburbs of Brisbane. Our client offers great pay rate, overtime and allowances and temp-perm opportunities for reliable and high performing candidates.
Duties of your role will include:
* Working alongside the maintenance team, assisting boilermakers
* Perform various welding and other fabricating duties
* Polishing, cropping & pressing metals
* Other general labour duties as required
Successful applicants will possess:
* Welding experience
* Experience using hand & power tools
* Current and valid driver's license and reliable transport
* Willingness to handle up to 20kgs repetitively
* Industry knowledge is beneficial
* Safety conscious attitude
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A test
If feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call and quote job reference #.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.