Programmed are currently seeking an Experienced 2nd Class Welders for a National Manufacturer of roll-formed steel building products, including roof and wall cladding, guttering, fascia, purlins, flooring and structural formwork. This role holds great opportunities with a well-established team and is located in Crestmead, QLD.
The tasks involved in this role may include:
* Machine Operations - Press Machines & Guillotines
* 2nd Class MIG and TIG Welding
* Hand Tool operations (air guns, etc)
* Assisting with Process work e.g. - Assembling of product, packing etc
To be successful you must possess the following:
* Previous welding experience within a Manufacturing Environment
* Current forklift experience and valid ticket is highly desirable
* Experience with Mig and Tig welding
* Safety Conscious attitude
* Previous experience operating machinery
* Valid driver's Licence and reliable transport
* Flexible availability across shifts when/if required
* General Labouring/assembly experience
PLEASE NOTE: Successful applicants will have to complete Pre-employment medicals
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.