Celebrating All Dads This Father's Day!
With The Classic Dad Jokes...
With Father’s Day just around the corner, I thought what better way to celebrate than recognizing the true genius of our Dads?
We may constantly roll our eyes and moan at the first signs of hearing a dad joke, but (I hope I’m not just speaking for myself here)…we secretly love them. It’s what makes our Dad’s who they are! So keep up the good work and we’ll continue to think you are the lamest people on the planet.
10 Of The Best (or Worst?) Dad Jokes:
1. What do you call sketchy Italian neighbourhood? The Spaghetto.
2. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No idea.
3. What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? Still no idea.
4. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? Because he had nobody to go with.
5. I just swapped our bed for a trampoline. My wife hit the roof.
6. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho-cheese.
7. What did the ocean say to the shore? Nothing, it just waved.
8. Do you know where you can get chicken broth in bulk? The stock market.
9. Why did the A go to the bathroom and come out as an E? Because he had a vowel movement.
10. What do you call a blind dinosaur? Doyouthinkhesawus