After lunch it's usual to feel a little sleepy. Wouldn't it be great if we could curl up on the floor next to our desk and just take a little nap?
Research has proved that taking a 10-20 minute nap in the middle of the day can help us become more productive workers.
Here are 7 other great things about embracing the siesta:
1. You'll have more energy
2. You'll improve productivity by over 30 per cent
3. You'll improve alertness by up to 100 per cent
4. Reduce stress and risk of heart disease by 34 per cent
5. Better negotiation and communication
6. Reduce risk of accidents at work and on the road
7. Better happiness and well being
Source: siestaawareness.orgImage source: ameliesayshola.wordpress
Have you ever taken a siesta at work? Were you more productive afterwards? Let OneShift know!