10 Funny Animals In The Most Awkward Sleeping Positions
Today is the beginning of Sleep Awareness Week! Who doesn't love sleep? So we've decided to celebrate by celebrating sleep...all week. Stay tuned each day this week for a new and hopefully interesting topic about sleep! First up, we've got some absolutely adorable and funny animals who clearly just don't know how to sleep.
If you have any themes that you would like me to write about, send them through in the comments below!
1. Puss in Boots
2. It's clearly been a hard day at the office for this struggling polar bear.
3. Eating sometimes makes me sleepy too.
4. Seriously, do cats even know how to sleep? This looks horribly uncomfortable, but I suppose he'd be extra dry after this nap.
5. Sometimes there's just not enough room to squeeze beside your mate, I get it.
6. What are Mums for?
7. This is how I look after going for a run. I feel ya, buddy!
8. Koala's have to be up there with the funniest animals! This sleeping position is a serious skill, learned over many years of practise.
10. This is Bizkit. She likes to run in her sleep and it's the cutest thing ever. Click on the image to watch her sleep run!